- Better grip even in the wet combined with excellent mileage on long trips, all thanks to innovative compounding technology.
- A stronger carcass along with a progressive tread pattern design on the front wheel ensures increased precision and optimized wear behavior.
- TractionSkin ensures extremely safe and short run-in time.
- A 0° steel belted construction on the rear wheel for enhanced stability and comfort even at high speeds and with large payloads.
- Original equipment 2013 KTM 1190 Adventure, KTM 1190 Adventure R and BMW R 1200 GS.
MultiGrip Makes it possible to use a homogenous grip grading with a single compound thanks to temperature controlled curing of the tire during the production process.• besserer Grip dank flexibler Schulterbereiche • Shoulder area, flexible = Grip • Central tread area, wear resistant = Mileage • Continuous transition
TractionSkin TractionSkin, a revolutionary new micro-rough tread surface, virtually puts an end to tire break-in. This is possible due to a new mold coating technology which eliminates the need for tirerelease agents.
ZeroDegree 0° steel-belt construction guarantees excellent stability at high speeds.
RainGrip Optimized compound for superior wet grip, which is made possible by a specially activated silica compound. This ensures optimum grip right down to the microscopic level of the road surface.
Handmade in Germany For generations nearly all of our radial tires have been produced with great passion, skill and expertise in Korbach on the beautiful lake Eder.