Dunlop Q3+ Plus Sportmax Tyres
The all-new Dunlop Sportmax Q3+ offers more longevity on the street and the track, plus more grip, stability and steering feel. More than 80-percent of the Q3+ has been redesigned compared to the Q3.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the Q3+ rear tyre uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and ride shoulders for outstanding grip.
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tyre allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- Only hypersport tyre made in the U.S.A., the Q3+ was designed at Dunlop’s Buffalo, NY headquarters, and manufactured in the Buffalo plant on the same high-tech production equipment as Dunlop’s racing tyres.
- Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds is the only motorcycle tyre test facility of its kind in North America, and the Q3+ was tested extensively at Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds as well as several racetracks in the U.S.
- The all-new Q3+ offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.
- Dunlop’s Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) employed in the Q3+ uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tyre sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel.Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length to enhance wet-weather performance
Front 120/60ZR17 55W
Front 120/70ZR17 58W
Rear 160/60ZR17 69W
Rear 180/55ZR17 73W
Rear 190/50ZR17 73W
Rear 190/55ZR17 75W