Pirelli Scorpion MX Hard
IDEAL ON MEDIUM-HARD SURFACES SUCH AS DIRT ROADS OR STONES AND HARD SURFACES AS ROCK
All NHS (Not for Highway service) motorcycle tyres are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation.
- Effective in all conditions of use: competition, training or just for fun!
- The block arrangement ensures the greatest adaptability to the surface, ensuring maximum grip in braking and on bends
- Enlarged blocks on the rear to always ensure the maximum traction
- High degree of resistance to wear to deliver constant performance right to the end of the race
- The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions
MICHELIN ROAD 5 MOTORBIKE TYRE : GREATER CONFIDENCE FOR RIDERS TODA...
MICHELIN have, for the first time, utilised the PST technology in ...
Michelin Power Pure SC Scooter Tires The world's first dual-compou...