Michelin Power GP
The MICHELIN POWER GP is aimed at the social sports rider who is looking for good street grip, while still feeling comfortable cutting a fast lap time..
CHIEF CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MICHELIN POWER GP:
- A compound that incorporates silica and carbon black,
- MICHELIN 2CT technology (front tyre) and MICHELIN 2CT+ technology (rear tyre) conceived to deliver superior performance on public roads and racetracks alike,
- Slick zones’ on the sidewalls for track use,
- A sea-to-land ratio of 6.5 percent,
- Sidewalls that feature Michelin’s Premium Touch Technology.
A RANGE DIVIDED INTO TWO TO MATCH THE NEEDS OF ALL TYPES OF RIDER E...
MICHELIN have, for the first time, utilised the PST technology in ...
Michelin Power Pure SC Scooter Tires The world's first dual-compou...