Michelin Power GP
The MICHELIN POWER GP is aimed at the social sports rider who is looking for good street grip, while still feeling comfortable cutting a fast lap time..
CHIEF CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MICHELIN POWER GP:
- A compound that incorporates silica and carbon black,
- MICHELIN 2CT technology (front tyre) and MICHELIN 2CT+ technology (rear tyre) conceived to deliver superior performance on public roads and racetracks alike,
- Slick zones’ on the sidewalls for track use,
- A sea-to-land ratio of 6.5 percent,
- Sidewalls that feature Michelin’s Premium Touch Technology.
MICHELIN ROAD 5 MOTORBIKE TYRE : GREATER CONFIDENCE FOR RIDERS TODA...
MICHELIN have, for the first time, utilised the PST technology in ...
Michelin Power Pure SC Scooter Tires The world's first dual-compou...