CROSS COUNTRY FROM INTERMEDIATE TO HARD SURFACES
- Specifically for use on enduro motorcycles in professional cross-country configurations
- Excellent for routes with jumps, in the mud, through vegetation or at least on usually inaccessible routes
- Specific off road compound to ensure constant cross-country performance
- Carcass and pattern evolved from motocross experience made available to cross country adventure riding
- A Heavy Duty street legal product
The tread pattern is designed to maximum traction, even during changing terrain conditions, to provide maximum speed and control.
Based on the MT18 Series front and rear (HD) tyres.
Wide spacing between central knobs provide maximum traction on intermediate terrain. Different dimples provide adaptability to terrain for improved grip during braking and cornering.Sharp edged knobs provide grip on hard terrain and maximum traction on intermediate terrain.
Rear tyre uses central knobs optimized to increase traction on hard terrain.
Updated carcass and tread for increased traction and side bite even at big lean angles.
Tread pattern is optimized to increase the number of knobs on the contact area and the quantity of working edges for maximum grip and traction.